I was sent a few samples from St Pierre Bakery and although I love a local croissant, those are best enjoyed fresh with a coffee. For brunch for a crowd or even a Super Bowl spread, these mini croissants that come in a bag of a dozen or so (I think) are perfect.
- Take the croissants out of the bag and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Grate some cheese. I like to use Gruyere.
- Spread a little Dijon mustard on each croissant.
- Slice the ham into strips.
- Layer the ham and cheese on the croissants.
- Broil the croissants open in the toaster over or oven.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Enjoy! You can also freeze these and reheat for a quick breakfast.